Thursday, June 10, 2010

Goodbye Man Cave, Hello Workroom!

Well, as sad as I am to say it, Brian has lost his Man Cave. He felt like it was the best area for my workroom. We went ahead and moved some things down in the area, even though it is not ready, because I have a client that is very allergic to my cat and her fabrics could not be around little Coco for anything! The workroom will be painted a beautiful bright green and we just picked up a double window I found on Craigslist. It will go where the AC is and the AC is being moved to the left. I hate window AC, but we are in the flood zone, so the AC has to be up high. Brian will build my tables one day....stay tuned, more later.

Follow Slipcover Chic on Facebook and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...