Wednesday, June 23, 2010

RetroLook Club Chair


Finished another chair for "Thrill of the Hunt", in Wilmington. Linda, the owner is getting beautiful pieces in every day. Such pretty pieces...my husband made sure I didn't find do many things that I liked! This chair will have cushions that Linda is supplying. But I just wanted to show you the finished work. Linda loves mixing things up with fabrics sometimes. I love the colors in this chair. A friend that I fondly call "grandmother", said the fabric made her miss the curtains that she had in her beach house back in the 50's! Linda's little newly shaved dog took an interest in the chair also. If you like the chair stop by and purchase it from Thrill of the Hunt.

Follow Slipcover Chic on Facebook and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...