Friday, June 25, 2010

I've Been Featured!!!!!

Well, tonight I am checking the blogs I follow ....and to my surprise I see that I have been featured on Pink and Polkadot blog as the Friday slipcover!!! Wow, I couldn't believe it! How honored I feel!!! They have some awesome features, great work and wonderful ideas on their site. Click on the button for Friday's featured slipcovers and go check out their site! The sofa they featured is actually my first sofa I slipcovered. I was proud that they choose my work and am excited about making slipcovers for others. Now I can go to sleep and dream about other things I am working on. What a perfect day...it started out with a wonderful 3 hours on the beach and ended with a featured slipcover on Pink and Polkadot! Can't wait to see what tommorrow brings.

Follow Slipcover Chic on Facebook and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...