Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Side of the Road Couch


I met this really nice mother and daughter through an advertisement I put on Craigslist. The daughter had found this adorable couch on the side of the road!! Can you believe it?? You better keep looking on the side of the road, there is no telling what jewels you may find. This was awesome. The mother made the upper back cushions, but wanted me to make the seat cushions, adding cording and zipper. The fabric is so happy and modern looking, and it is an outdoor fabric! The daughter painted the sofa, added the cushions and a couple of pillows, one was a little gift from me... and ta da....a beautiful find that she will cherish forever! Thank you Pam and Erin for bringing me your project. Now everybody, start your engines and get out and hunt!

Follow Slipcover Chic on Facebook and Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina,
    Those must be the cushions you were talking about. They look awsome. I'll have to try them one day. You have so many fun posts on your blog!
    TTYL
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...