Thursday, June 24, 2010

Retro Chair Has Cushions!



Today, Betty and I went to the WCAA meeting together. Before joining her, I stopped by and checked out the retro chair with the cushions at Thrill of the Hunt. This photo doesn't really do the chair justice....it is so cute!!! If I must say so myself! Betty is probably going to get me for adding her photo. What are friends for? But you see.... she is a follower of my blog and her photo is just one of those strange shadow people and I wanted you to see my friend. Betty has Betty's Interiors and she specializes in window treatments. Her work is supreme and always so elegant. She has been in business 20 years. If you need window treatments, drop her an email... bettysinteriors@ec.rr.com. Going to the beach in the morning and sewing slipcovers for dining chairs in the afternoon!

Follow Slipcover Chic on Facebook and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...